New Server Monitor, Day/Night view, new Maps, Scenario Selector
New in this release:
- RCON commands are now automatically saved if not already in the history
- Inserted Security/Insurgents DropDown Menu for selecting travel commands
- Added rcon commands quit and exit as valid commands
- Added server monitor to view all saved servers in one table overview
- Added DB Table View to Server Manager for easier overview
- Integrated Day/Night Display and Map-Pics
- Re-Designed the server info box and a couple other GUI elements
- Added DB Table View for online players directly on query execution
- Implemented Threading for monitor to prevent app freeze
- Added Maps Sheds, Stork_Castle_x Map, Frost, Temple, TORO and Bap
- Changed the Mapchanger so the Scenarios are based on what the server provides
- Removed the Side-Selector in the Mapchanger – now done by selecting the specific scenario.
- Modified 127.0.0.1 handling to auto-switch to LAN IP, due to a Windows bug.
- Removed auto-execution of commands selected from the Custom Commands Dropdown menu
- Removed the automatic execution of custom commands on selection
- When chosing random map change, the map is not updated correctly (NWI Server Bug reported; I unfortunately can’t change false reporting on server side…)
- Day/Night View is buggy after random map choice, because of faulty query implementation by NWI – can’t do anything about it
Thanks and have fun with my little tool!
Oliver aka =[TCT]= Madman