Introducing Server Database, customizable Buttons, History Manager and new custom Maps
What you can expect in this release:
- Re-Designed to “tabbed” layout for easier usage
- Customizable RCON buttons are available now
- Database can be backed up, imported or combined (Yes, you can import your v0.5 database now!)
- Imported the new maps: Frost, Stork_Castle_x, Temple and Toro from mod.io
- Added Wiki reference
- Added customizable RCON commands as Custom Command Manager – save, add, delete
- Now working on Windows 7 and Mac OS as well
Report any bug or feature/change requests here or send me an e-mail/steam message:
- List Player command produces a weird output that has to be structured – working on it – solution found, but a lot more difficult than I thought
- Program throws an error if using 127.0.0.1 as IP – SourceQuery bug – will change it in the next version – switching sourcequery code – use your LAN IP instead
- When chosing random map change, the map is not updated correctly (NWI Server Bug reported – I unfortunately can’t change false reporting on server side….
Thanks and have fun with my little tool!
Oliver aka =[TCT]= Madman